TCW240B is a data acquisition module, designed to work in Ethernet based networks. It includes 4 digital inputs, 4 analog inputs, 1-Wire interface for up to 8 Teracom 1-Wire sensors like temperature, humidity, CO2, current, 4/20mA, galvanic isolated analog voltage etc. It also has 4 relays with normally open and normally close contacts.
The relays can be activated either remotely (WEB, SNMP, HTTP etc.) or locally – from status of monitored parameter (1-Wire sensor, analog voltage and dry contact). Only one parameter can control the relay at the same time, but for every parameter can be sent e-mail/SNMP trap for alert conditions.
Embedded real time clock gives a possibility to arrange scheduled task in time. The tasks can be either single or with weekly repetition.
Features : –
- Password protected web based configuration and control;
- 4 digital inputs with ” dry contact” and “logic level” modes;
- 4 analog inputs with 0 to 60VDC range;
- Multiplier and offset for analog inputs;
- 4 relays with NO and NC contacts;
- SNMP v.2 support;
- SNMP traps and/or e-mail sending for alert conditions;
- 2K SSL support;
- XML and HTTP API commands;
- NTP protocol support;
- Push mode for client-server systems;
- Real time clock for scheduler control;
- Remote firmware update.
Typical Application : –
The big number of digital and analog inputs, supported 1-Wire sensors and relay outputs makes TCW240B-CM good choice for various application such as:
- Data acquisition module systems;
- Home and office alarm systems;
- Home automation;
- Mushroom and winery environmental monitoring and control;
- Environmental monitoring and control of server rooms;
- Heaters or coolers control;
- Scheduled control of processes;
- Industrial process automation.